Whether you consider yourself a professional TikTok content creator or just love posting videos of your chat for friends and family, it’s rewarding to see engagement for the videos you post. But how much do you receive and from whom? How much is easy to answer, the like button on the right side of your video tells you. But knowing exactly who liked your TikTok is a bit more elusive. Here’s how to find out who liked your videos.
How to see who liked your TikTok on a mobile device
Whether you use TikTok on iPhone or Android, the steps to see who liked your videos are the same.
1. Start the ICT Tac app, then press the Profile icon at bottom right.
2. On your profile page, tap the video you want to learn more about.
3. Press the comments icon on the right side of the screen.
4. You should see all the comments people have left for your video. At the top of comments, tap Love.
The view changes to show you everyone who liked your video. Here you can tap any user to see their profile page, or you can tap To follow to follow them.
How to See Who Liked Your TikTok on Computer
While you can directly see who’s liked each of your videos on the mobile app, seeing who’s liked your TikTok is a bit trickier on desktop, whether you’re using the desktop app or TikTok in a web browser. This is because TikTok has not added a Like tab to the Comments view on computer. Instead, you have to scroll through your notification inbox.
1. On your computer, launch the ICT Tac app or open TikTok in a browser.
2. Click it Mailbox icon at the top right, next to Account icon.
You can now scroll through your likes to see all the users who have liked your videos. Unfortunately, this is a list of all your likes on all your videos; it is not organized or sorted by specific videos. Even so, you can see all the users who have liked your content.